Burn Fat With a Weight Training Program
By Paul Rogers
Along with aerobic exercise and sensible nutrition, exercise programs for muscle building and fat loss form an integrated solution for weight management
- How to Rev Up the Metabolism to Lose Weight
- A Circuit Training Program for Fitness and Weight Management
- Dumbbell Programs and Exercises
Diet and Nutrition
Successful weight loss programs incorporate sensible eating plans with appropriate exercise and activity programs, plus a motivational plan to ensure the food and fitness issues are primed for success. Knowing how, what and when to eat when you're exercising can be crucial to the success of the overall weight loss program.
- So You Want to Burn More Fat
- Food Facts and Fallacies for Fat Loss
- All About Fad Diets
- The Bodybuilding Diet
- Meal Timing for Weight Training
Cardio and Aerobics
Doing cardio training like running, jogging, treadmill or walking is an essential part of a weight loss program. Combine cardio with weight training and you have a brilliant combination exercise program for maintaining weight and maintaining health.
- When to Do Cardio - Before or After Weights
- A Circuit Training Progam with Cardio and Weights
- How to Burn More Fat
- Weight Training for the Marathon
Weights for Fat Loss
Weight training helps you maintain and build muscle, strength and bone density and burns up plenty of calories during and after a session. Muscle helps burn fat by increasing your metabolism in day-to-day living. Combined with cardio, strength training is an ideal weight loss tool.
Facts and Fallacies
Sorting out the good information from the bad on the web and other media sources can be hard work, if not impossible, especially if you are new to a subject. Take a look at these tips on exercise and nutrition, provided to keep you on the right track.